Monday, April 26, 2010

And the Winners of WITHOUT MERCY Are

Thanks to everyone who posted comments about my review of Lisa Jackson's latest romantic suspense thriller, WITHOUT MERCY, as well as everyone who left questions for Lisa last week.

A special thanks to Lisa for dropping by to answer your follow-on questions and comments.

Two names were randomly selected to win a copy of Lisa's book. The winners are: Bookie and Jemi Fraser.

So, Bookie and Jemi, please e-mail me with your mailing addresses so I can forward that information to Lisa's representatives, who will mail you copies of her book to you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I'm so excited! :) What a great surprise to open up your blog and see my name! I'll send you an email asap! Thanks so much to you and Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jemi,
    Congrats! I've forwarded your mailing address onto Lisa's media representative. Hope you enjoy the book.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna - just thought I'd let you know the book arrived today! Thanks again so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...