Sunday, April 11, 2010

And the Winner Is . . .

I promised to announce the winner of Beverly Barton's romantic thriller, Dead By Midnight, tomorrow, April 12. That's just a few hours away, but I have a longish post tomorrow in honor of National Library Week, so I thought it would be a good idea to announce the winner tonight.

The winner's name selected at random is . . . Nick Nixon. Nick tried to post on my blog last week but had some trouble, so he e-mailed me his comment and I posted it for him. Anyway, Nick's name was picked out of the hat, so I will get the book to him.

Congratulations, Nick, and thanks to everyone who dropped by and left a post.

I will announce another contest tomorrow, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...