First for the answers to the questions.
* I am the middle of seven children. True Our blended family includes: Marleen, Glenda,
* When I was 50 I sailed the
* My mother was a model. True. Mom modeled hats when she worked part-time at Sears. I still have several of her hats and hat boxes.
* I’ve never eaten a peanut butter sandwich. True. We grew up on cheese or jelly sandwiches, butter bread, Spam, baloney, and for a treat baloney and cheese. Since I made it to adulthood without eating a peanut butter sandwich, I guess I never acquired the taste.
* I drink at least three cups of coffee a day. False. I tried coffee once when I was 18 but didn’t like it. Tea is my beverage of choice—hot or cold. Oh, and Diet Dr. Pepper and wine on occasion.
* I have been to
* My father was born in
* Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger, my husband is an Austrian immigrant. Another trick question. False. Walt is an immigrant, but not from
* If I could have a super power it would be the ability to travel through time. While I would like to have many of the super powers suggested by others, the one power I would LOVE to have is time travel--to the future and the past.
Okay, so now that you know more about me and my family than you ever thought you would need to or want to know, here is the winner.
Cathy C. Hall answered seven questions correctly. So, Cathy contact me so I can send you your goodies.