Monday, September 28, 2009

Dogs and The Women Who Love Them Contest

Today in St. Peters, MO: Windy, high 69 degrees.

Several of my writing friends have sent me leads for the contest spreadsheet I'm compiling. Here is information about a contest sent to me by Becky Povich. The contest has a short deadline, but if you have something appropriate in your stockpile of manuscripts or if you act quickly, you have time!


The contest is from the Angel Animal's network . The title is: Dogs and the Women Who Love Them True Story Contest. There is no entry fee. The deadline is September 30.


Speaking of deadlines, I have one today for a book review, so I better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...