"Unsent Letters is both a print anthology collection of our best Unsent Letters and a weblog (blog) of Unsent Letters sent in by our favorite readers.
* Letters can be between 250 - 5,000 words. No exceptions on word length.
* For blog posting, $10-25 per letter, payable within 30 days of publication.
* For published collection (paperback anthology) $50-250 per letter, depending on length, appeal, current budget, category needs, editor's needs, and how much formatting and editing will be required to make the Unsent Letter publishable.
* All Unsent Letters writers chosen for the collection will receive payment within 30 days from letter of acceptance. Unsent Letters authors will also receive two free copies of the collection in which their letter appears.
* It is possible some letters will be accepted for both the blog and the print anthology, and the writer will be compensated separately for each.
* First publication print and electronic rights. Rights will revert to author 12 months after publication, and author may reprint their letter in any form.
* While Twin Trinity will hold the copyright on the compilation, author will retain copyright of their individual letter/s. No other rights are transferred.
*We do respond to all submissions received. Unfortunately, we cannot accept all letters for publication or promotion on the blog. If your letter is not accepted, we do encourage you to rewrite or write another one and submit.
***Please read our submissions page for specifics on submitting***