Friday, June 22, 2012
15 Things Garage Sales and Writing Have in Common
* It’s good to be organized
* Marketing is essential
* More than one set of eyes and ears need are needed
* What you value may not have the same value to others
* Be willing to let go of what you no longer need
* Be willing to negotiate
* But be willing to stand your ground when it matters
* Everyone loves a bargain, but sadly a few expect it for free
While the family garage sale was a worthwhile experience, I’m glad it happens only once a year.
Photo, Oct 17 Sasee Magazine "Melodies and Memories" Cover Artist: Mike Daneshi If you're curious how a nineteen-yea...
St. Louis Civil War Roundtable On the last day of November, I accompanied my writing friend and critique group member, Pat Wahler, acr...
Boonville author Judy Stock, editor and publisher of the Rock Springs Review , has recently announced she is accepting manuscripts for an an...
As I reflect on my role as contest chair for the 2016 OCW contests, I've learned a few lessons. It was rewarding, and at times challe...