Friday, June 22, 2012
15 Things Garage Sales and Writing Have in Common
* It’s good to be organized
* Marketing is essential
* More than one set of eyes and ears need are needed
* What you value may not have the same value to others
* Be willing to let go of what you no longer need
* Be willing to negotiate
* But be willing to stand your ground when it matters
* Everyone loves a bargain, but sadly a few expect it for free
While the family garage sale was a worthwhile experience, I’m glad it happens only once a year.
June is one of my favorite months, and not just because I turn a year older in June, but because everywhere I look I see the beauty of natur...
Super Bowl weekend, while the guys were out in the country and my granddaughter was on the road back to college, I did something I never exp...
I've been in a nostalgic mood lately. Now that my granddaughter is spending a month studying with her college overseas, or "study...
If you're looking for an educational and inspirational writing event this month, the Unbound Book Festival should be on your list. Fest...