Monday, September 12, 2011
Not Just Any Contest! - The Missouri Review Editors' Prize Contest
"Not Just Any Contest!"
* Top prizes are $5,000 in Fiction, $5,000 in Poetry and $5,000 in Essay.
* $20 Entry Fee per entry, which entitles entrant to a one-year subscription of The Missouri Review (print or digital).
* The postmark deadline is October 1, so get writing!
* In the past, selected winning entries have been included in the "Best American" series.
* If you have any questions about the contest, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...
St. Louis Civil War Roundtable On the last day of November, I accompanied my writing friend and critique group member, Pat Wahler, acr...
In the photo above, Margo Dill holds a copy of her middle-grade book that takes place in the Civil War. The title of her book is Finding...
Photo, Oct 17 Sasee Magazine "Melodies and Memories" Cover Artist: Mike Daneshi If you're curious how a nineteen-yea...