Monday, September 12, 2011
Not Just Any Contest! - The Missouri Review Editors' Prize Contest
"Not Just Any Contest!"
* Top prizes are $5,000 in Fiction, $5,000 in Poetry and $5,000 in Essay.
* $20 Entry Fee per entry, which entitles entrant to a one-year subscription of The Missouri Review (print or digital).
* The postmark deadline is October 1, so get writing!
* In the past, selected winning entries have been included in the "Best American" series.
* If you have any questions about the contest, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...
On this Memorial Day please join me in remembering those who died serving our country. I am remembering two friends of my youth who lost th...
I'm pleased today to host award-winning writer Jan Morrill to Donna's Book Pub. Jan was born and (mostly) raised in California....