Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fresh Fiction Contests

(Logo from Fresh Fiction website)

Today's forecast for St. Peters, MO: Thunderstorms, high 65 degrees. Guess we knew yesterday's lovely weather wouldn't last. Here come the storms.

Tomorrow I'm heading north to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. You're probably wondering how foolish is she to go to Wisconsin in the dead of winter? Me, too. But my granddaughter Cari is competing in a Feis (an Irish dancing competition) on Saturday, so it should be a fun trip. The mom of one of Cari's friends is helping me with the driving, so it shouldn't be too bad; I'm praying we won't run into any nasty weather. Cari and her friend Abbie are excited they get to take off school tomorrow because we have such a long drive.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I won't be posting a Friday Freebie tomorrow, so I thought I would post a link to Fresh Fiction today. Their motto is "for today's reader."

Fresh Fiction has several contests to win books each month. I subscribe to their newsletter and have entered several contests, but I've never won. Maybe one of you will have better luck. I noticed they also have several jobs available. I've never applied for one of their jobs, but maybe I'll do that one of these days. Here's a link for information about the positions they have available if anyone is interested.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...