Friday, June 22, 2012
15 Things Garage Sales and Writing Have in Common
* It’s good to be organized
* Marketing is essential
* More than one set of eyes and ears need are needed
* What you value may not have the same value to others
* Be willing to let go of what you no longer need
* Be willing to negotiate
* But be willing to stand your ground when it matters
* Everyone loves a bargain, but sadly a few expect it for free
While the family garage sale was a worthwhile experience, I’m glad it happens only once a year.
If you look up the definition of "old school" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, you will find "characteristic or evocative o...
I've been in a nostalgic mood lately. Now that my granddaughter is spending a month studying with her college overseas, or "study...
If you're looking for an educational and inspirational writing event this month, the Unbound Book Festival should be on your list. Fest...
Super Bowl weekend, while the guys were out in the country and my granddaughter was on the road back to college, I did something I never exp...