Last week I shared four truths and one lie and invited my visitors to try to pick out the fib in the midst of the truth. I forgot that awhile back I posted about something that a few of you remembered and thereby guessed the big whopper among the truths.
So, here is a recap of what's true and what is not:
* Growing up, one of my best friends—whose last name was
* While working at an unemployment office in
* Two boys I dated were killed in
* While working for the Dept of the Army I received an outstanding-intern-of-the-year award. My husband, my boss, two co-workers, and I were flown on our agency’s Commanding General’s jet to
* One of my favorite snacks is a peanut butter sandwich and a cup of coffee. False. I've never eaten a peanut butter sandwich and only tried coffee once when I was 18. We grew up eating jelly sandwiches--guess we couldn't afford peanut butter with so many kids. And it's not that I don't like peanuts, which can be proven by waving a Reese's peanut butter cup in front of me.
There you have it. Thanks again to Sioux for giving me the award that got all this truth telling started.