As a condition of receiving the award I have to tell four truths about myself, along with one made up, pure fictional, lie. I admit, it was a challenge.
In her blog post about me, Sue wrote that "still water runs deep." I've been told that about myself before, so I thought I would dig deep with my four truths--and one lie.
See if you can find the fib among the following:
* Growing up, one of my best friends—whose last name was
* While working at an unemployment office in Massachusetts, my long hair got stuck in a check-printing machine and the boss had to cut my hair to get my head out.
* Two boys I dated were killed in
* While working for the Dept of the Army I received an outstanding-intern-of-the-year award. My husband, my boss, two co-workers, and I were flown on our agency’s Commanding General’s jet to
* One of my favorite snacks is a peanut butter sandwich and a cup of coffee.
Another condition is to share the award, so I would like to pass this award with the following bloggers:
Sally, over at Live and Learn with Sally, who is a frequent visitor and commenter on Donna's Book Pub. I love her inspirational posts.
Janet, who lives and writes in West Virginia. Her blog, Writing in the Blackberry Patch, has interesting posts and lovely photos that make me go ahhhh.
Betty Craker Henderson at Windy Ribbons. I've known Betty for several years. I was happy to read on her blog about her recent trip to Paris with her daughter.
Donna B. over at Mystical Journeys posts about her dad and family, her life, her hopes and dreams.
Melissa Ann Goodwin, Writer's blog has some timely posts for writers. Melissa lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Her recent post about writing a FICTION book proposal is very interesting.
I tried my best to visit my followers' blogs other blogs to make sure I haven't duplicated this award. If any of you have already received this award, please but be happy to know that more than one person thought you deserved it!