Thursday, November 17, 2011

Now We're Talking Turkey: Deadline Extended for Goldminds Publishing Embrace Romance Anthology Until Thanksgiving Weekend

Now we're talking turkey:

Pat Smith, Romance editor at Goldminds Publishing, has announced the deadline for the call for submissions for romantic short stories for a new anthology to be published by Goldminds Publishing's Embrace Romance imprint has been extended through Sunday, November 27th.

According to a recent blog post: "No more excuses. Use the time when your family has passed out from their turkey dinner to polish up your favorite romantic short story and email it to: pbsmith (at) goldmindspub.com. Authors of stories selected for the anthology will be paid $50.00 per story."

I had wanted to submit to this one but didn't have anything written, but now that the deadline has been extended I might be able to pull something together.

7 comments:

  1. I am not a romance writer, but I'm sure you can come up with a great story! Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, Donna! I don't write romance either, but heck, I might start taking a shot at it...what can I lose? Only a "no" and I can take that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make it three -- I don't write romance, either! But for $50, I'm willing to try...if I get around to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn,
    Same here, but I'm thinking maybe I can give it a try.

    Hi Becky,
    Thanks. You should give it a shot!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dianna,
    You should try if you get some time.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well add me to that list of non-romance writer, but like all of you, I'll give it a shot for fifty bucks. Thanks Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda,
    That's the spirit! Now that I've posted this I realized I need to get busy and write something!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...