Friday, December 18, 2009

A Question from Woman's Day Magazine

Today in St. Peters, MO: Chance for rain and snow, high 41 degrees.

As part of the Woman's Day Reader Network, I receive e-mails occasionally asking me to participate in surveys. In their latest e-mail, they asked: How would you spend $5?
If they use my answer, I could be quoted in an upcoming issue of Woman's Day. To participate, I need to e-mail my name, city, state, email address and answer to wdarticles@gmail.com?subject=Spend. with "Spend $5" in the subject line. I believe others may participate as well, so you might want to check it out.
How would I spend $5? On a discount paperback novel and a tai chi latte.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you could get both for only $5.00. At Starbucks the chai tea grande would probably cost $4.90. Good idea though.

    ReplyDelete

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...