Friday, October 14, 2016

Multigenre Writing Contest/Submission Opportunity: Rock Springs Review

Boonville author Judy Stock, editor and publisher of the Rock Springs Review, has recently announced she is accepting manuscripts for an anthology to be published in 2017.

Judy, who has edited and consulted on several anthologies for writers' groups, is using her editing and publishing knowledge and expertise to create opportunities for writers and poets to showcase their talent in this new anthology.

Here are limited details:

* Open to Fiction, Nonfiction, and Poetry submissions
* $10 entry fee (consult guidelines for details)
* December 31, 2016 Deadline
* $50/$30/$20 prizes plus Honorable Mention Certificates awarded
* Winners selected by independent judges
* Rock Springs Review (200-250 pages) will be published in 2017
* Each contributor whose work is accepted for publication will receive a contributor copy and a token payment.

For complete guidelines and questions about the Rock Springs Review, e-mail Judy at: bcwjudy@gmail.com

Rock on!

And good luck if you enter!

6 comments:

  1. Donna--Thanks for sharing this. I don't know if I have anything I could submit, but I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sioux,
      Hope you do check it out. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Donna! I'm going to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara,
      Thanks for spreading the word. I hope Judy gets a lot of quality entries.

      Delete
  3. I haven't written a word in weeks. Hopefully I'll get myself back in a routine soon. Thanks for the info!

    Pat
    www.patwahler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this info. I am always on the lookout. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...