Monday, September 12, 2011
Not Just Any Contest! - The Missouri Review Editors' Prize Contest
"Not Just Any Contest!"
* Top prizes are $5,000 in Fiction, $5,000 in Poetry and $5,000 in Essay.
* $20 Entry Fee per entry, which entitles entrant to a one-year subscription of The Missouri Review (print or digital).
* The postmark deadline is October 1, so get writing!
* In the past, selected winning entries have been included in the "Best American" series.
* If you have any questions about the contest, e-mail email@example.com
Several weeks ago, Jane Hale, president of Ozark Writers, Inc., forwarded names of contributors to Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V, who a...
St. Louis Civil War Roundtable On the last day of November, I accompanied my writing friend and critique group member, Pat Wahler, acr...
Boonville author Judy Stock, editor and publisher of the Rock Springs Review , has recently announced she is accepting manuscripts for an an...
As I reflect on my role as contest chair for the 2016 OCW contests, I've learned a few lessons. It was rewarding, and at times challe...