Monday, September 12, 2011
Not Just Any Contest! - The Missouri Review Editors' Prize Contest
"Not Just Any Contest!"
* Top prizes are $5,000 in Fiction, $5,000 in Poetry and $5,000 in Essay.
* $20 Entry Fee per entry, which entitles entrant to a one-year subscription of The Missouri Review (print or digital).
* The postmark deadline is October 1, so get writing!
* In the past, selected winning entries have been included in the "Best American" series.
* If you have any questions about the contest, e-mail email@example.com
If you look up the definition of "old school" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, you will find "characteristic or evocative o...
I've been in a nostalgic mood lately. Now that my granddaughter is spending a month studying with her college overseas, or "study...
If you're looking for an educational and inspirational writing event this month, the Unbound Book Festival should be on your list. Fest...
Super Bowl weekend, while the guys were out in the country and my granddaughter was on the road back to college, I did something I never exp...