Friday, June 17, 2011

We Interrupt this Blog Post

Due to circumstances beyond my control--not really beyond my control, but a change in plans--I won't be writing the promissed follow-up to my Day Tripping (Part II) post this morning.

What's that saying: Life happens while you're making plans.

I'm off on another, shorter day trip today. I love surprises--really. They make life interesting--and fun!

If time permits, I'll post tonight--if not I'll be back tomorrow--or Sunday or Monday for sure.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day! Love the new look for your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. I like these kinds of spru of the moment surprises, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love surprises. Hope you had fun! Your new look is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies,
    Thanks. Surprises are wonderful.
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...