I'm happy to say I'm too young to submit to this one. ;-)
* Deadline: December 31, 2010.
* At least one party must be at least 70 years old at the time of submission
* Both parties must be living when submission is made
* May be written by the couple, relatives, or third-parties on their behalf
* Limited to 300 words (include how couple met, courtship, wedding cermony, length of marriage, etc.);
* Typed and include full name of the couple, address and contact information for verification
* Published story will contain only first names and ages
* May be rewritten and edited at the discretion of the book authors
* Book authors reserve the right to select the love stories for publication and will notify the submitters in advance of the selection
* If a photo is submitted, include couples' names and photographer's name if credit is required.
* Pictures cannot be returned.
* Image requirements: JPEG format and 300 dpi.
* For mail submission, to: The Ehlers Group Attn: Senior Love Stories 6203 W. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33319 For more info, please call (954) 726-9228
For complete details, here's a link to the publisher's blog.