I'm excited about the tour I'll be taking tomorrow with my sister Kathleen. I'll be getting up at o-dark-thirty to drive us to the Community Center in Linn, MO. There, we will board the bus, which leaves promptly at 8:30. The tour will take us through the southeastern area of Osage and Maries Counties.
The trip is sponsored by the Osage County Agritourism Council. This is probably the seventh or eighth tour we have taken with this group, and each time has been a delight.
Here's what's on the agenda for tomorrow's trip:
* Thoenen Family Greenhouse on Hwy 100
* St. Alexander Catholic Church in Belle
* Lunch served by Maries County Bank at the church
* Par-a-dice Mule Farm south of Belle (hope we won't be asked to ride the mules)
* Osage Arts Community Gallery
The weather forecast for tomorrow looks like sunny skies and mild temperatures.
Check back later this week or early next week for photos and to read about the journey.