Thursday, June 10, 2010

MORE One Amazing Thing Contest

Because visitors to Donna's Book Pub are so utterly AMAZING, I'm certain this call for entries must be true of all of you.

Has one amazing experience ever happened in your life? If so, MORE wants to hear your story.

According to contest rules:
* Stories must be approximately 700 words and written by entrant
* Unpublished and may not have won any prize or award
* No changes to entries accepted after submission
* Entry period ends at 11:59 p.m., E.T. June 30, 2010
* Open to women who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
* Must be 21 years or older
* One entry per person
* Read complete contest rules before entering

And good luck to all of my AMAZING friends!

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwww....drats. Why aren't Canadians ever allowed to enter these things. >:o(

    Chynna
    www.lilywolfwords.ca
    www.the-gift-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! Thanks for posting this. I came across it recently, too, but don't remember where!! So many contests....so little time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more amazed than amazing, but maybe I can come up with something!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chynna,
    So sorry you can't submit. I'll keep my eye out for a contest that allows our neighbors up north to enter.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    You have so many amazing animal stories. One of those would be great!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna - June 30th? I better get crackin'. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,
    Good lucky with your amazing entry!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure what counts as amazing...I mean, would I have had to walk on the moon? Or would that time I got a lit-up reindeer for 90% off at Target count? 'Cause that was pretty amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete

Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V - Interviews with Lonnie Whitaker and Dr. Barri Bumgarner

Here is the second installment of interviews with contributors who have stories in Mysteries of the Ozarks, Volume V , from Ozark Writers, I...