Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Year Anniversary Today

Today in St. Peters, MO: Thunderstorms and rain, more rain. Please stop the rain!

It's hard to believe I've been blogging for one year now. Wow! It has been fun. Not as scary as I imagined. My sincere thanks go to everyone who has stopped by this past year; if you've become a follower, posted a comment or question, or just visited, I appreciate your company. Special thanks to all my writing friends who have shared blog-worthy information or who have posted links to DPB.


I hope you will stop by tomorrow for my interview with Therese Walsh, who chats about writing and her debut novel. Everyone who posts a comment or question for Therese will be entered in a contest to win a copy of her enchanting book, The Last Will of Moira Leahy.

Here's to another year of friends and fun! Please, have a virtual drink on me! I'm drinking a glass of cranberry juice, but feel free to drink at your pleasure. I raise my glass to you!

Cheers! Prosit! Zum Wohl! Avanti! Salute! Sláinte! Here's tae ye! Sante! L'Chaim! Sanitas bona! Skål! Kampai! Jamas! Salud! Bottoms up!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Donna! Your blog has become a wonderful resource for so many writers.

    Keep up the great work!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat. You are such a good friend and faithful visitor--and I love your blog, Critter Alley.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Anniversary Donna, and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not realize you were new to blogging, but I have only tried it myself since July. I don't remember how I came across your blog, but I was interested because you look so much like a friend I taught with, and I had lived a short time in St. Louis area. So your blog had a "home" feel about it. I have since enjoyed your posts and appreciate the writing leads. Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Donna on your first year. I wish you continued success for many more. I’ve never written a blog, I do run several technical email lists on Yahoo so appreciate your giving so much time to provide the Blog for our enjoyment. I find the blog informative and enjoyable. Good luck in the coming year.
    Stan

    ReplyDelete

Old School Treasures in Missouri

If you look up the definition of "old school" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, you will find "characteristic or evocative o...